Becoming a Member
Complete the Membership Form and send your check to:
Seacoast Women’s Network , P.O. Box 1585 , Portsmouth, NH 03802
In addition, be sure to add your personal and business information for our directory!
As a member, you will receive
• Monthly networking dinners and programs for $35
• Access to SWN’s online networking group and Membership Directory
• Use of networking tables at our dinner programs
• Use of a table at our annual Networking Night(s) when retailing is allowed.
• Invitation to our annual members-only Holiday Party in December
• New business and personal contacts
All SWN members are part of the online membership directory where each member can enter their information as they see fit. This directory can be used to search for other members. If a member uses the membership to send emails to the entire membership SWN requires that those emails must include an opt-out provision as required by federal and state law.
You are also welcome to use SWN’s LinkedIn Group and Facebook Page to share information and post events.
Membership renewals are $40.00 per year and are due in September. Membership will expire if dues are not received by the due date. The member’s name will be removed from the email distribution list and the directory. Any member whose membership has expired may rejoin at any time at the new member fee. Until then, she will be considered to be a guest for the dinner meeting and voting purposes.
New member dues are $45.00 if joining between September and December, which includes a $5 administration fee. If you join between January and June, dues are $25 including a $5 administration fee.
"Act as if it were impossible to fail."