for a great speaker program & excellent networking!
Meetings are now at Grill 28 at Pease,
200 Grafton Dr, Portsmouth, NH 03801
FREE PARKING! Easy on-off Highway access to Rte 33 and Rte 95
Seacoast Women's Network presents
Kasey Mathews: "Nurturing Yourself to Grow Your Business: Eliminating Limiting Beliefs and Labels that no Longer Serve You."
In this presentation, Kasey will:
· Introduce the concept of working on our business versus the concept of working on ourselves.
· Utilize the analogy that their businesses are their babies. As the mothers, aka business creators, they bring these babies into the world with their own set of blocks and limiting beliefs that often keep them from either creating a business or taking an existing business to a new level.
· Challenge the fundamental belief that to create a successful business you must work really hard on your business.
· Present the fundamental habits for daily self-nurturing.
· Invite the audience to create a list of limiting beliefs encountered in their business journey.
· Discuss concept that as blocks are cleared, business naturally moves forward as well.
· Introduce “Label Lesson”
Visit her website: www.kaseymathews.com
Kasey Mathews is a mother of two, a book-writing and transformational life coach, an inspirational speaker, and an award-winning author. Both of her books, Preemie: Lessons in Love, Life and Motherhood and A Mom’s Guide to Creating a Magical Life won the Mom's Choice Gold Award, and Preemie won the New Hampshire Writers Project Award. With a master’s degree in education from Boston College, and as a Reiki Master, Ancestral Clearer, Gateless Writing Teacher and Happiness Trainer, Kasey has helped women around the world find more peace, balance, purpose, and magic in their lives. She lives in Wilton, New Hampshire with her husband and Bernese Mountain dog, Georgie Girl and is adjusting to life as an empty nester.